How do I know you will do a good job?
We recommend you check out our catering testimonials. If you and/or your committee have never sampled our food, we invite you to come out for a tasting. Please call Boar’s Nest at (206) 866-6211 to set up a time convenient to you. One taste and you’ll know we’ll do a great job for you.
How much notice do you need to book my catering?
- Drop-Off/Pick-Up Catering: We ask for 24 hours notice. However, please feel free to call us at (206) 866-6211 for last minute orders. We’ll move heaven and earth to take care of you.
- Full Service Catering: We recommend you book as far in advance as possible, to insure your date is reserved on our calendar. Feel free to call us for short notice events. If we have an opening, we are more than happy to work with you.
Do you have any minimums for catering?
Our Self-Service Catering packages require you order for a minimum of 10 guests. Our Full Service Catering requires you order for a minimum of 50 guests.
Is Delivery Available?
Yes. We currently offer delivery to the Seattle area. Delivery charges are based on distance from the restaurant and size of the order. Delivery orders must be for a minimum of 20 people. Please call (206) 866-6211 for specifics.
What levels of service do you offer?
We currently offer the following:
- Self Service Buffet: Served in disposable aluminum pans and trays; perfect for leftovers and easy clean up. You can either come to our restaurant or have it delivered.
- Delivered & Dressed Buffet: We will drop off your buffet, set it up and bring wire chaffing dishes and Sterno.
- Full Service Buffet: We will bring serving bowls, stainless steel chaffing dishes and serving pieces. Our Catering Team will set-up and replenish your buffet and keep it tidy during your event. Afterwards, they will clean up everything.
What is your cancellation policy?
For all self-service catering orders, we require at least a four hour notice. For all full service orders, we require 72 hours as well as a non-refundable deposit, as we have scheduled staff and blocked off our catering calendar.
Can You Make Accommodations For Special Diets?
Absolutely! We offer vegetarian and gluten free options.
Can I Order Online or Get A Quote?
Yes. Click here to order online or click here to put together an online catering quote. We are always happy to take your order or put together a catering quote over the phone. Just call (206) 866-6211.
What methods of payment do you accept?
We can accept cash, check, VISA and Master Card.
I only need some items catered. Do I have to purchase one of your buffets?
Absolutely not. We offer all of our catering specialties as a la carte catering items. Order exactly what you need.
Do you keep my orders on file?
We use the industries leading catering system to keep up with all of your catering orders and quotes. At any time, you can call us, and we’ll be happy to email you a copy of any order or quickly place a duplicate order for you.